Empowering people in the age of agility: Real stories of success from Cornerstone clients
The largest obstacle facing business leaders today is not only navigating change in the face of uncertainty, but turning change into opportunity.
It requires your organization to pivot around emerging business priorities, to assess and develop critical skills and in turn, increase organizational change agility, in order to create a sustainable future.
Because organizational agility has demonstrable results:
- Financial performance: 20% to 30% improvement
- Customer satisfaction: +10 to +30 points improvement
- Employee engagement: +20 to +30 points improvement
- Operational performance: 30% to 50% improvement
To create an agile and adaptive organization, you need modern talent strategies that can flex and shift to changing priorities so you can maximize workforce potential and empower your people to future-proof their careers.
How Cornerstone clients across the globe are enabling organizational agility
In this ebook you’ll learn how Cornerstone clients across the globe are using engaging content and personalized learning journeys to identify and close skills gaps, and to connect learning to people growth and business success.
Specifically, you’ll learn how:
- Deutsche Post DHL scales skills development through artificial intelligence
- Pret a Manger puts people at the center of business success
- Clif Bar doubles down on its commitment to self-directed learning
- Electrolux maximizes business impact through training employees, partners and customers
Download the ebook today to learn how you can use modern talent strategies to accelerate workforce agility and help your organization and your people thrive.
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
10 rules of effective peer-to-peer communications
Much of the work we do every day depends on having a positive working relationship with our colleagues. Yes, having a good rapport with the boss is important, but some of us can go days without speaking to our boss. Ah but co-workers? We talk to them every single day.
Pride Month and beyond: Building inclusive workplaces through learning
In recent years, there’s been significant progress in advancing LGBTQ+ rights and fostering a more inclusive society. It’s crucial for organizations to actively support their LGBTQ+ employees and stay updated on current issues.