Cornerstone OnDemand Launches Recruiting Cloud
March 29, 2012
Cornerstone OnDemand Launches Recruiting Cloud
Launch of natively social recruiting offering makes Cornerstone the first pure cloud provider with an organically developed, end-to-end talent management solution
• Fully integrates with Cornerstone’s Learning Cloud, Performance Cloud and Extended Enterprise Cloud
• Leverages the company’s ecosystem to power enhanced recruiting capabilities and offers integration with leading social networks, as well as digital interviews with HireVue
• Allows for seamless comparison of internal and external candidates to effectively fill open positions, enable talent mobility and build talent pools
SANTA MONICA, Calif. – March 29, 2012 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the release of the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, making the company the first pure cloud provider with an organically developed, end-to-end talent management solution that helps organizations manage the entire employee lifecycle, from hiring through retirement.
The Recruiting Cloud will allow organizations to:
• Manage job requisitions;
• Post jobs across both traditional job boards and social networks;
• Create internal career centers and external career sites;
• Manage and enhance employee referral programs;
• Identify existing employee connections with candidates;
• Quickly assess candidate skills and competencies;
• Collaborate with hiring managers and employees throughout the screening process;
• Search and compare internal and external candidates;
• Build ongoing talent pools; and
• Efficiently onboard new hires and accelerate time to productivity.
The Recruiting Cloud is fully integrated with Cornerstone’s existing learning and talent management software suite. It was built using Cornerstone’s pure-cloud, multi-tenant architecture, leveraging a common platform, workflow engine, and reporting and administration model. This provides clients with faster deployments, greater flexibility to adapt and change the application without cost or risk, and a seamless user experience across all Cornerstone applications.
“Most recruiting solutions in the market today were built for the way people recruited a decade ago, before the rise of social networks,” said Adam Miller, President and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Today, most organizations want to leverage the power of social recruiting, and our solution was built to be natively social.”
The Recruiting Cloud capitalizes upon Cornerstone’s global ecosystem of strategic alliances to extend the solution’s capabilities, including resume parsing, job posting and distribution, and background screening. In addition, the Recruiting Cloud leverages Facebook’s social graph and LinkedIn® recruiting services’ “Apply with LinkedIn” capabilities, as well as digital interviewing with HireVue.
“Social networks have resulted in instant access to hundreds of qualified candidates. Companies need a faster and more consistent way to screen more of these ‘interview-ready’ candidates and drive efficiency in the recruiting process,” said Mark Newman, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer of HireVue. “We’re excited to work with Cornerstone to deliver a solution that helps companies find the best talent. Our digital interview platform with mobile and social capabilities is the perfect complement to the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud.”
Whereas most existing recruiting solutions tend to be deployed to hiring managers and recruiters, Cornerstone’s cloud solution is typically deployed to all employees in the organization. As a result, Cornerstone’s Recruiting Cloud is able to leverage all employees in the recruiting process to source and collaborate in the evaluation of internal and external candidates that best fit an open position.
“Our clients had asked us to extend our solution to support their sourcing and selection efforts, and we responded with the development of our Recruiting Cloud over the last couple of years,” added Miller. “With the market disruption caused by the recent consolidation in the talent management space, we believe the timing of our Recruiting Cloud launch couldn’t be better.”
Cornerstone (booth no. 400) is showcasing the Recruiting Cloud at this week’s ERE Expo 2012 Spring event, held Mar. 29-30 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, Calif.
For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.cornerstoneondemand.com. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc. To read Cornerstone OnDemand’s talent management blog, visit http://www.cornerstoneondemand.com/blog.