Today, only 17% of organizations use AI-based solutions in their HR function, and only another 30% plan to do so by 2022. And yet, AI has the potential to increase HR scalability, recognize patterns in people’s behavior and offer personalized support where and when needed.
Whether using AI to help hire the best job candidates or relying on it to recommend the best learning content and personalized development plans or the optimal career path, AI has the potential to help your people grow and thrive through change. And in turn, help your organization uncover better insights about the business, make predictions, and effectively respond to dynamic market changes.
- Ben Eubanks, principal analyst and Chief Research Officer, Lighthouse Research
- Ike Bennion, Director of Product Marketing, Cornerstone
- Henry Vasquez, Product Manager, Cornerstone
Join Ben, Ike, and Henry as they share valuable insights into how AI and skill intelligence can help talent leaders tap into skills, content and people data to create a more tailored and personalized employee experience for every person you employ.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to leverage AI to improve and personalize the experience for your people in real, practical ways
- Why you need to establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business
- How AI and skill intelligence can help people be better at their jobs and grow in their careers
View today to learn how you can use AI and skill intelligence to create a culture of skill-based growth and develop a workforce ready to adapt to any future.
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
글로벌 스킬 부족 상황에서 살아남기
새로워진 업무 현실은 조직과 직원에게 장기적인 긍정적이거나 부정적이거나 양쪽 방향으로 영향을 미치고 있습니다. 직원들의 스킬을 개발하는 데 집중하는 조직은 이러한 미지의 황무지를 헤쳐 나가려고 고군분투하지 않아도 성공할 수 있습니다.