Today, only 17% of organizations use AI-based solutions in their HR function, and only another 30% plan to do so by 2022. And yet, AI has the potential to increase HR scalability, recognize patterns in people’s behavior and offer personalized support where and when needed.
Whether using AI to help hire the best job candidates or relying on it to recommend the best learning content and personalized development plans or the optimal career path, AI has the potential to help your people grow and thrive through change. And in turn, help your organization uncover better insights about the business, make predictions, and effectively respond to dynamic market changes.
- Ben Eubanks, principal analyst and Chief Research Officer, Lighthouse Research
- Ike Bennion, Director of Product Marketing, Cornerstone
- Henry Vasquez, Product Manager, Cornerstone
Join Ben, Ike, and Henry as they share valuable insights into how AI and skill intelligence can help talent leaders tap into skills, content and people data to create a more tailored and personalized employee experience for every person you employ.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to leverage AI to improve and personalize the experience for your people in real, practical ways
- Why you need to establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business
- How AI and skill intelligence can help people be better at their jobs and grow in their careers
View today to learn how you can use AI and skill intelligence to create a culture of skill-based growth and develop a workforce ready to adapt to any future.
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.
Enabling organization-wide learning agility
A nonprofit health system headquartered in Midland, MidMichigan Health covers a 23-county region with medical centers in Midland, Alpena, Alma, Clare, Gladwin, Mt. Pleasant and West Branch. The organization also offers home healthcare and physician services and has a strong commitment to medical education.
Transitioning to a Virtual Learning Environment at HME
HM Electronics, Inc. (HME) is a group of companies that designs, manufactures, sells and services specialized communications, audio and software solutions for niche markets.