Cornerstone OnDemand Clients and Executives to Present at HR Technology Conference and Expo
September 29, 2016
Cornerstone OnDemand Clients
and Executives to Present at HR
Technology Conference and Expo
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — Sept. 29, 2016 — Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), the global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced it will showcase its latest technology innovations at the 19th annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition at McCormick Place in Chicago on Oct. 4-7, 2016.
A Diamond Sponsor of this year’s event, Cornerstone (booth no. 1300) will highlight its unified talent management suite, which brings all phases of the employee lifecycle under one platform and delivers the single source of truth of an organization’s entire workforce. This includes the company’s portfolio of people analytics products – such as Cornerstone Insights, Cornerstone View and Cornerstone Planning – which apply sophisticated data science and the most refined machine learning system for talent management to help organizations harness the power of real-time people data.
Additionally, Cornerstone executives and clients will share expertise and insight on industry trends and the technology that’s shaping the modern workplace in the following conference sessions.
Tuesday, Oct. 4
- “Women Leaders in HR Technology.” Join Cornerstone COO Kirsten Helvey and other female HR technology leaders in this session, which will highlight each panelist’s unique career path and how they have created work environments that allow women to succeed and thrive. This panel session is being held on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 10:15 a.m. in Room S404.
- “Women in Technology: The CHRO Perspective.” Kimberly Cassady, VP of talent at Cornerstone, along with a group of other senior female HR executives, will discuss the many challenges women in technology face and how HR plays a part in overcoming them. This panel session is being held on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 11 a.m. in Room S404.
Wednesday, Oct. 5
- Talent Management Track Session, “How Talent Technology Supports Agile Resource Deployment at Team Rubicon.” Pat Ross III, deputy director of membership at Team Rubicon, will share how Cornerstone’s technology has enabled this global nonprofit organization to manage and quickly train thousands of volunteers for immediate disaster response across the world. This presentation is being held on Wednesday, Oct. 5 at 3:30 p.m. in Room S501.
Thursday, Oct. 6
- Product Demonstration, Cornerstone Analytics. Conference attendees are invited to participate in an interactive demo session showcasing two of the company’s analytics products, Cornerstone Insights and Cornerstone View, on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 10 a.m. in Demo Room 2.
- Technical Insight Track Session, “Design Matters: Building the Next Generation of HR Technology.” Jason Corsello, SVP of strategy and corporate development at Cornerstone, and a panel of other senior technology executives, will discuss the key factors influencing the next generation of HR technology and how these will impact business leaders and future talent decisions. This panel session is being held on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 4 p.m. in Room S404.
- Customer Success Track Session, “Getting the Most Value from the Vendor Demo: The Experts Tell You How.” Joe Fortino, VP of solution consulting at Cornerstone, and other executives will share insight and best practices for HR leaders in charge of the vendor selection process. This panel session is being held on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 4 p.m. in Room S405.