Cornerstone’s Recruiting Cloud Surpasses Legacy Recruiting Solutions with Recent Release
4 June 2013
Cornerstone’s Recruiting Cloud Surpasses
Legacy Recruiting Solutions with Recent Release
Latest enhancements to Cornerstone OnDemand’s natively social recruiting solution include embedded video interviewing, mobile recruiting, cost tracking and more
SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 4, 2013 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced its latest enhancements to the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, including new capabilities for interview management, embedded video interviewing, mobile recruiting, cost tracking and background checks.
“Since launching the Recruiting Cloud just a year ago, we’ve been focused on building it into a world-class talent acquisition solution, extending what existing legacy application tracking systems could do,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “Today’s recruiters have been shifting from more traditional means of sourcing talent to ones that are yielding better results, such as social networks, employee referrals and internal sourcing. Our solution is designed to help recruiters do that and more, allowing them to source talent in the right networks, forge deeper relationships with candidates and create a more positive candidate experience.”
Developed with recruiters, candidates and employees in mind, the Recruiting Cloud is natively social and fully integrated with the rest of Cornerstone’s talent management suite. This drives both external referrals and internal mobility while cutting the time to fill – and increasing the quality of – new hires.
Available this summer, the new Recruiting Cloud features include:
- Interview Management. Effectively schedule, manage and track every element of the candidate interview process within the Cornerstone system. Integrations with Microsoft Outlook and other organizational calendars make it easier to confirm days and times on people’s schedules, as well as provide interview prep materials.
- Embedded Video Interviewing, powered by HireVue. Video interviewing capabilities from HireVue are seamlessly integrated with the Recruiting Cloud, enabling talent teams to connect with candidates sooner, no matter where they are, and provide more immediate feedback to hiring managers.
- Mobile Recruiting. Cornerstone Mobile makes it more convenient for recruiters and hiring managers on the move to stay in the talent loop from any mobile device. Users can review resumes, collaborate on applicants, check the status of candidate pipelines and review organizational requisition dashboards from any smartphone or tablet.
- Cost Tracking. Recruiters are now able to analyze and manage hiring costs associated with job placements and agency fees. Identify the best cost-per-hire based on source.
- Background Checks Integration. Kick off onboarding activities sooner via a direct integration with HireRight. All candidate information is quickly and easily populated into background check forms.
Additionally, the Recruiting Cloud benefits from the Cornerstone suite’s new social collaboration functionality, also was announced today. In particular, the new Universal Profile feature not only allows employees to market their experience, skills and professional interests, but it also gives recruiters a more accurate picture of how the employee can actually contribute in a specific role versus the traditional, one-dimensional resume.
Cornerstone will showcase this new software functionality as part of Adam Miller’s opening keynote address at Cornerstone Convergence 2013, the company’s annual client conference, which is being held June 3-5 in San Diego, Calif. The keynote will be streamed live via the Cornerstone Convergence Web site this morning from 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. PT / 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET at the following link: http://www.cornerstoneconvergence.com/live-stream.
To learn more about how Cornerstone is helping organizations reimagine their talent strategies in the new world of work, visit www.csod.com/reimagine-work. Also read additional commentary about these latest Recruiting Cloud updates from Reyhan Jhaver, Cornerstone’s director of product management, on the Cornerstone blog.