Wiltshire Council optimizes recruiting with TalentLink
November 1, 2021
Local government council aligns hiring metrics to organizational objectives
Wiltshire Council – the elected county council for Wiltshire, England – implemented TalentLink to enhance the candidate experience from the very first touchpoint through onboarding and beyond. As a result, the organization has been able to drive recruiting efficiencies, fill talent pipelines with qualified candidates, reduce the time it takes to hire and onboard new employees, and more effectively compete for top talent.
Wiltshire Council sought a recruiting technology solution that would allow it to deliver a personalized, engaging candidate experience throughout the talent journey. Given the organization hires and on-boards nearly 1,200 new employees annually, Wiltshire Council also needed a solution that would help streamline recruiting and onboarding processes, free up hiring managers and recruiters to spend more time on critical functions, and improve recruiting KPIs such as quality of hire and time to hire.
- Improve the candidate experience at every touchpoint to more effectively attract and engage top talent
- Optimize recruitment processes for all stakeholders, including candidates, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Automate tasks to eliminate the administrative burden of manual, time-consuming recruitment processes
- Reduce the time it takes to hire and collectively onboard new hires
- Gain actionable insights with real-time reporting and insights delivered via recruiter and manager dashboards