The Inside Gig: How sharing untapped talent across boundaries unleashes organizational capacity
Your employees yearn to take on new challenges and grow their careers. With the rise of the gig economy, some employees could be looking outside their organizations to gain exposure to different projects and sharpen their skills. But talent doesn’t need to turn to external marketplaces to develop their careers.
In this presentation by nationally recognized talent management expert Edie Goldberg, Ph.D., you'll learn how to create an organizational culture that nurtures talent from within and how to break down today’s most prevalent internal talent mobility barriers. You'll learn:
- Strategies for sharing talent across boundaries
- How top companies created talent-sharing ecosystems
- Must-know foundations for a modern-day talent operating model
- New research findings on how manager support for career growth drives employee retention
- Six principles of The Inside Gig and how to apply them to uncover hidden talent in your organization
Want to keep learning? Explore our products, customer stories, and the latest industry insights.