Software Engineer - .Net & SQL Development
We see this as an exciting opportunity to join our global software development team as a Software Engineer working on our world-class enterprise software. You will solve complex problems in a high availability OnDemand software environment. We are one of the largest SaaS companies on the planet with more than 3 Million business users on our application daily.
Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for technical and professional growth. Experience in a startup environment or on global software team is preferred.
- Apply technical skills and business knowledge to meet the broad range of end-user, application, system, and infrastructure requirements
- Plan, analyze, design, implement, maintain and support Company’s software applications and websites
- Design and implement multi-tiered enterprise applications
- Produce scalable, robust, high-quality code
- Production support and troubleshooting
- Fix bugs in the Company’s software and websites
- Identify opportunities, make recommendations, and implement system performance/optimization and enhancements
- Work independently with minimal supervision and provide leadership and mentoring to associate software engineers
- Communicate technical issues or project details to Team Manager and Technical teams
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 2 – 5 years of web-based application experience on Microsoft platform
- Ability to communicate technical issues or project details with Software Development Manager
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of the SDLC
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Experience with Microsoft Team System/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with MSMQ
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.