You will become part of a global integration team. You will manage projects and resources around the world to help with the integration and implementation of our world class enterprise software products. You will work with Implementation consultants, partners and clients to identify gaps in functionality to create new technical solutions that support client specific functional requirements. You will be responsible for managing project status communications with customer executives and internal management. You will work closely with our internal development team to decompose technical problems, and assist in establishing estimates in project planning.
To be a good fit for this position you will have at least five years of customer-facing, system integration and technology project management experience.
- Main Client contact for Data Integration Projects. As such, will assist the Sales Teams, Account Management, and Implementation teams in the crafting of solutions that support the integration of the CSOD product with client and third party applications.
- Visible face and knowledgeable resource for Cornerstone on client Pre-sales discussions.
- Able to conduct needs assessments of customer requirements, develop scope of work and supporting documentation, to include conceptual solution options, diagrams, workflows, business cases, etc to support a compelling winning solution.
- Provide technical guidance to clients integrating to a SaaS solution. Maintain a deep knowledge of the aspects and complexities involved in technical data projects. Be able to guide clients to solutions.
- Assist in training employees on the basics of technology integration and solution designs.
- Ability to create, assimilate, and convey technical materials is a concise and effective manner
- Effectively communicate a solution vision to the team.
- Able to review allocations, team member capacities and work with other managers to create detailed project work plans from estimated scope of work.
- Track project status, risks, estimate v actual hours, budgets and provide in-depth status reports to Management.
- Apply consistent approach and deliver consistent quality across engagements.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years in project management, strategic planning, business analysis, process design, research and competitive analysis, package implementation, knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- Expertise in one or more industries, organizational structures, business process design techniques and development methodologies
- A strong technical background, with experience identifying solutions that integrate Enterprise applications, SAAS or other complex services. Key skills and experiences would include working with Microsoft .NET, XML, SQL Server or BizTalk.
- Uses advanced technical knowledge of integrations to write and maintain new/revised manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documents
- Experience with software integration as a consultant required: Target platforms or technologies, Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, or Salesforce.com
- Thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution
- Experience in full lifecycle software development process and methods
- Exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Highly proficient using Excel and Word. MS Project and Visio preferred
- PMI or PMP certification, desired but not required
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 5.2 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.
For more information, visit www.csod.com.