This is a highly visible position within Cornerstone OnDemand due to our unique success and growth, which always starts with hiring the right people. The technical recruiter position has career growth potential in both the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources paths within the company. This position will keep you challenged with recruiting daily for global technology positions, as well as supporting traditional HR functions in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of technical recruiting expertise at either a large recruiting factory, or a local boutique firm that specializes in Technical Recruiting in Los Angeles. If you are looking to move from the agency life to an in house recruiting position at one of the Hottest SaaS (software-as-a-Service) companies in the US, then this is the job for you. You will have the chance to work with experts in the field, grow your career and learn from the best, as well as define your own strategy for success.
Generous compensation package includes salary, bonus, stock options, excellent benefits, and one of the most sought after business logos in LA on your resume. You will work with some of the top business people in Los Angeles, including the E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year, and CFO Financial Star of the Year.
- Source and Recruit for qualified resumes on various job boards, our internal database, and local career and job fairs in support of our recruiting staff
- Review resumes, conduct phone screens, in-person interviews, and reference checks.
- Proactively recruit across multiple technical disciplines and maintain relationships with highly sought after LA talent
- Create engagement programs to develop candidate pipelines for all open positions
- Use job boards daily for job postings and candidate searches
- Prescreen candidates for the required skills, experience and aptitude
- Schedule and manage the interview process internally
- Negotiate salary with excellent compensation and benefits packages
- Provide weekly recruiting reports to management
- Other recruiting duties and special projects, as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related degree
- 3 - 5 years of recruiting or sourcing experience is a must, with a progressive career path
- Prior experience should include recruiting/sourcing for software or information technology (IT) positions
- Prior experience in technology staff augmentation or consulting firm is a plus
- Superior negotiation skills with strong desire to succeed
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and handling multiple projects at the same time
- Computer savvy with Microsoft Office and web based recruiting applications
- Enjoys the process of sourcing and reading resumes diligently
- Knowledge or passion about technology industry, including knowledge of Los Angeles based technology companies, currently events, etc
- Ability to think outside the box and not afraid to make suggestions
- Team player who believes the sum is great than the parts; yet independent
- Proven past experience to compete and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance Benefits, Fresh Fruit Tuesday, Bagel Breakfast Wednesdays and Free Lunch Fridays, Gym Membership, 2 Weeks Vacation, 401K, Flexible Spending Benefits, Annual Performance Review and STOCK Options, all in a Beautiful Business Park in Santa Monica, Ca.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand empowers people around the world with on-demand, integrated learning and talent management software and services for connecting, developing and performing in the workplace. Used by more than 7.5 million active subscribers in 179 countries, the company is headquartered in Santa Monica, California and has international offices in London, Paris, Munich, Mumbai and Tel Aviv. A successful software company with a smart workforce, we offer a fun entrepreneurial, collaborative, and challenging work environment.
Cornerstone OnDemand is also committed to empowering communities around the globe by improving access to education and opportunities through the Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation.